The RSPBA Summer School 2020 - Registration
Application for entry to
the RSPBA's 2020 Summer School
Monday 3rd August until Friday 7th August 2020 - Pipers and Snare Drummers
Wednesday 5th August until Friday 7th August 2020 - Bass and Tenor Drummers
Following the success of our Summer Schools for the past 6 years, The Royal Scottish Pipe Band Association is pleased to announce the dates for Summer School 2020.
Our 'Back Home' Summer School 2020 will take place in at our newly refurbished Headquarters at Washington Street, Glasgow. The Summer School will run from Monday 3rd August until Friday 7th August 2020. Please note there are different dates based on discipline, please see above.
Please complete the attached registration form to reserve a place for the Summer School 2020.
If you require any further information, please contact Pat Whelan, Education Officer or Rachel Gillespie on 0141 221 5414 or email Pat Whelan or Rachel
Course Registration Information:
- Designed for pipers and drummers aged over 10
- Dates are Monday 3rd August through Friday 7th August for Pipers and Snare Drummers - Cost £150.00 for the 5 days.
- Bass and Tenor Drummer dates are Wednesday 7th through Friday 9th August - Cost £90.00 for the 3 days.
- Course will be held at RSPBA Headquarters, 45 Washington Street, Glasgow G3 8AZ
- Course costs for Pipers and Snare Drummers will be £150.00 for the 5 days.
- Course costs for Drum Majors and Tenor Drummers will be £90.00 for the 3 days.
- Payment can be made with your registration below using Credit Card, Debit Card or Paypal account